Terms and Conditions
• This is a competition to win a different prize each day, in conjunction with our partners. To enter you must visit www.zipworldadventcalendar.co.uk and enter your details either by sharing to Twitter or Facebook or by submitting your details via the form on the page.
• One winner will be selected each day and announced by midday the following day up until the 24th of December, with the last prize announced on Christmas Day.
• The winner will be selected from the correct entries at random each day from the details provided.
• We reserve the right not to select a winner depending on the entries
• Entrants are only eligible to win on the day they have entered, to be in for a chance to win every prize, they must submit/share every day.
• Winners of day 1 must be able to participate on the 9th of December
• The winner will be contacted via email
• The winner’s name will be published on Zip World’s Twitter, Facebook and Instagram accounts the following day to the day they won.
• There is no purchase necessary to enter
• The whole competition opens 12:00pm GMT 1st December and closes at 11:59 GMT 24th December
• Entries for each day must be between 12:00pm GMT and 11:59pm GMT on the relevant day. Any entries outside of these times will be counted towards the relevant day
• The competition is open to anyone over the age of 18 or over, except employees, their families or anyone professionally connected to the competition either themselves or through their families.
• Only one entry per person per day is allowed. Second or subsequent entries will be disqualified. Entries will not be accepted via agents, third parties or in bulk.
• Zip World is not responsible for contacting or forwarding prizes to entrants who provide unclear or incomplete information or for entries lost, misdirected, delayed or destroyed.
• Zip World accepts no responsibility regarding partner’s prizes, their quality or their distribution
• T&Cs apply for prizes provided by partners, see below for specific T&Cs.
• Zip World reserves the right to alter the prizes or cancel the competition without notice. No cash alternatives to prizes will be provided
• Zip World will make available the name and county of the winner to anyone who requests this information by writing to the following address: Zip World, Base Camp, Denbigh Road, Llanrwst, LL260LL
• The email addresses of entrants will not be shared with anyone outside of Zip World. It will be used by Zip World to send you news about our adventures, products and promotions. You will be given the option of opting out in those emails if you don’t want to receive any further news
• By entering the competition you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions
• This competition is being organized by Zip World, Base Camp, Denbigh Road, Llanrwst, LL260LL
• These terms and conditions and any disputes or claims (including non-contractual disputes or claims) arising out of these terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England, whose courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
Day 1 Prize T&Cs
• Package only available on Dec 9-10, 2017.
• Tickets, night stay and meals cannot be redeemed for another date.
• Check in at the Llandudno Bay is at 2pm for a standard room.
• Dinner at Y Review is booked for 5:30pm and does not include alcoholic beverages.
• Show tickets will available for pickup at the Box Office.
• Show starts at 7pm on Dec 9th.
• Breakfast at Bwyty Blondin Restaurant is booked for 9am on Dec 10th, Velocity booking at 10:20am on Dec 10th.
• Velocity re-booking is not possible.
Bodnant Welsh Food T&Cs
• Turkey must be ordered by December 15th.
The Slate Caverns T&Cs
• Deep Mine Tour is available March 2018 through to December 2018. No cash return on any of our promotions
• Advisable to book tickets for the Quarry Explorer.
• Tickets available now up to December 31st 2018
• Quarry Explorer only suitable for children over the age of 5. No cash return on any promotions.
Beacon Climbing Centre T&Cs
• The offer is for a free taster session for 2 people, and is valid for 2 separate bookings e.g. there are 2 separate prizes
• By making a booking you are acknowledging The Association of British Climbing Walls’ participation statement:
• ”All climbing activities have a risk of serious injury. Participants must recognise that even if they follow all good practice there may still be the risk of accident and injury. It is the responsibility of the participant to adhere to the conditions of use.”
• If you are booking an instructor led session, no group member may climb without the instructor’s supervision. It is the instructor’s responsibility to ensure that you have a safe, fun climbing experience, and it is vital that you cooperate with the instructors and centre staff.
• All bookings are made with Beacon Climbing Centre Ltd., Registered Company No. 04540825, Registered Office: Beacon Climbing Centre, Cibyn Estate, Caernarfon, LL55 2BD.
• Neither Beacon Climbing Centre Ltd. nor any of its representatives are responsible for injury sustained in the centre, nor are they liable for any losses of personal property.
• Beacon Climbing Centre Ltd instructors reserve the right to remove participants from any session if it is deemed their behaviour places at risk the safety or enjoyment of the individual or others.
• In order to reserve a place, full payment must be made at the time of booking. Fees are payable by credit or debit card.
• Alterations to participant numbers can only be made up to 7 days before the booked time.
• Any increase in numbers up to 7 days before the booked time is subject to the availability of additional places.
• Any reduction in numbers up to 7 days before the booked time will receive a full refund.
• Any reduction in numbers advised within 7 days of the booked time will not receive any refund.
Cancellation by the Client
• All cancellations must be made in writing more than 7 days in advance of the booked time and will be effective from the date of receipt by Beacon Climbing Centre Ltd.
• All fees are refundable (or transferable to an alternative booking) up to 7 days before the booked time
• Within 7 days of the booked time, all fees (including food orders) are non-refundable in the event of a cancellation, and can only be transferred to an alternative booking at the discretion of Beacon Climbing Centre Ltd.
Cancellation by Beacon Climbing Centre Ltd.
• Beacon Climbing Centre Ltd. will make every attempt to ensure that the session, course or event will run. However, Beacon Climbing Ltd. reserves the right to cancel any session, course or event.
• In the event of Beacon Climbing Centre Ltd. cancelling a booking the client shall be entitled to one of the following:
• A full refund of all money paid.
• A transfer to an alternative session or course. c. A transfer to an alternative date.
Photograph & Video Disclaimer
• Beacon Climbing Centre Limited reserves the right to use any photograph or video taken at Beacon Climbing Centre, without the expressed written permission of those included within the photograph or video. Beacon Climbing Centre Limited may use the photograph or video in any digital or printed material, used or contracted by Beacon Climbing Centre Limited.
• Any person attending Beacon Climbing Centre who does not wish to have their image recorded should make their wishes known to Beacon Climbing Centre Limited, in writing of his/her intentions and include a photograph for identification purposes.
Matt & Ben’s Fudge T&Cs
• Fudge available for shipping in the UK
• Gift voucher is 2 x adults on the Ribride Bridges and Swellies Tour.
• Voucher is valid for 12 months
How to book
• Redeem the voucher online at www.ribride.co.uk
• Call the office on 0333 1234 303
• Pop into the office and book in person.
• All we require is the code printed on the gift voucher.
• Last date for Christmas delivery is 19th December
• Head over to www.nomnom.cymru for more information on their products
Surf Snowdonia T&Cs
• Must be over 12 years old
• Minimum weight 50KG
• Maximum weight 112kg
• Must be able to swim 50m
• Family Crash & Splash (excludes the blob)
• Must be over 5 years old
• Must be able to swim 50m
• 5 – 12 year olds must be accompanying be an adult
• Expiry date = 30/11/2018
• Doesn’t include wetsuit hire (£5 per wetsuit)
• Valid for a year and appointments subject to availability.
• Please visit website for full t's&c's.
• 6 assorted pies,
• Winner can choose which pies based dietary needs.
• Can't exchange for money.
• Pieminister will only ship within the UK.
Great Orme Brewery
• Great Orme Brewery beer will be available for pickup at Zip World Penrhyn Quarry (Dec 7)
• Great Orme Brewery beer will be available for pickup at Zip World Fforest (Dec 19)
The general Zip World Terms and Conditions apply.